Tuesday 18 May 2010

New Shoes.

Someone asked for a new blog post again.

I shall write just to remind myself what I'm supposed to be doing. Laxe is to expensive during summer. I have been offered a place from September.

But, I have a new plan. It may be a little bit ambitious and may not happen until January next year, but it's a plan I am pretty set on.

I've almost given up trying to find sponsors for the time being. Making money on the street is proving to be far more difficult now than it was this time last year. I am picking up quality commissions though. Sort of surviving. Not raising money for charity. Not complaining. Not really moving forward. I think my plan is to simply 'hang on in there' until I have my own money to move things forward at the end of the year. It's a lazy plan.

I have also met someone who may, or may not affect my plans! I care about her a great deal. No idea which way this will go???

And, I have new shoes. I like them. Simple black trainers with white and blue stripes.

That's about it. Life has become very routine in a very unreliable, artist's sort of way.

No comments: