Tuesday 7 September 2010

Sigh. I am sinking.

I hate this stuff. It's just depressing.

I need a new passport. I need a new passport to travel and to open a bank account to reclaim MY FUCKING MONEY!

I am faced with a huge mountain of form filling, queueing, beuracratic shit, and the very thought is depressing me. I tried to start today. Go to the police station to report the stolen passport. I'm given an expensive telephone number to call. "But, can't I just make the report here now?". Here is an expensive telephone number to call.

I think I've given up already. Difficult to explain why I am so shit at all this stuff. It just depresses me. Seriously depresses me.

I am stuck. I don't know what to do next. Call the expensive telephone number to be told to go back to the police station and make a report?

Back to sketching on the street waiting for a miracle. Useless me - I know. I just don't know why I can't deal with this???

No comments: