Thursday 20 October 2011

Trains.

They're very fast aren't they.

Cutting a longish story shortish...

I'm back in Spain. Sitges - a place I always enjoy. Spent a few days working in Paris which was exceptionally good and booked an overnight train to Barcelona. At Sants station I decided to continue along the coast.

I have good work here. People are being very friendly. I always have fun here.

On a mission to get back to Granada, and then begin a new project in the Canary Islands for winter. May, or may not happen, but it's a plan.

Time with friends. Glorious weather. Spain is most definitely my home these days.

1 comment:

Criticartt said...

Hi, the last weekend I did a photo of your beautiful draw in Sitges and I published these in my blog. Have a good adeventure!

http://criticartt.blogspot.com/2011/10/tinc-una-bona-noticia-i-una-dolenta.html