Friday 9 July 2010

Leon.

Rapidly becoming my 1st favourite city.

Far better mood today. No more bitterness! Ponferrada and the good people of Bierzo delivered again. Thanks for the free food and thank you very much for introducing me to lemon iceydrink thing with beer.

I'm in my favourite hotel. The good people there who know me well and know I'm not violent have given me a huge double room with flatscreen TV and everything for just €18/night :) Can't really explain publicly why I've found the accusations of being a violent person so offensive, but it hurt. Lots.

Moving on. I'm in a city I love. I'm cashed-up. Seems it is only Santiago's problem. I missed the Friday deadline for permission to work the streets for the weekend. Hopefully that won't be a problem.

Plan is to enjoy Leon for the weekend and make enough cash to get directly to Granada Monday. And, buy new shoes. I would really like some new shoes.

Best of all; I got my eyes treated. All is going to heal perfectly.

No comments: