Saturday 3 January 2009

Best Wishes for 2009.

Seems like everyone is expecting a bit of a grim year. Perhaps all the anticipated gloom and apathy will bring unexpected good things? I'm looking forward to this year. If it's half as good as the past Three months I'll be more than happy.

Next route: Alicante - Albacete - Toledo - Salamanca - Santiago de Compostela. Should be almost spring by the time I get there. Rules are very simply that I have to walk the entire route. I can take as long as I want. I can take bus, or train diversions, but always have to return to the point I left the route to start walking again. All money has to come via sales/donations for my 'art'.

Charity. There will be a link to an online sponsor form here. Options to donate to UK, or Spanish charities on a pledge basis. All promises to be honoured when I reach Santiago and get my second compostela and indisputable pass to the pearly gates.

I'm still seeking corporate sponsors also.

Photographs, video links, sketches and paintings will appear here this year too. Many sketches and paintings will be offered for sale and I will also be looking for more commissions - photography, sketches, paintings...

If you enjoy reading, then please consider a small donation. Sponsor form will be up and running by this time next week.

No comments: