Sunday 14 March 2010

Onwards and Upwards. I need a little break.

That was a shit week. Despite the good weather, good people, free food (Thank you very much to La Crepe in Praza Quintana - absolutely delicious. I shall return with friends someday. Seriously good food, beautiful service and relaxing ambience. Would have been worth every Centimo if I had paid). All the focus on the food and service. Exactly the way it should be. Subtle flavours with no distraction.

Illness, temporary blindness. Not worth blogging about really. I'd sooner forget it and move on. So, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to write about someone called 'T' (that'll be you!). I've enjoyed every minute of your company. Good conversation. Yesterday, you commented on how forgiving I am. I'm afraid I'm not. I always hit back if anyone crosses me. You are confusing forgiveness with tolerance. If people walk on my art because they didn't see it, then there was no intent. A simple accident. Nothing to get angry about. If someone spoils my art on purpose, I'll probably burn their house down before seeing them hung, drawn and quartered very publicly :)

It's possibly just a language thing, but... the Two people I have enjoyed the company of most in Santiago have both been from Estonia. Sana - hope to share a coffee and chat another time. And, 'T' - I'll keep in touch and see you later in the year. Both very interesting people who I would like to know much more about.

Santiago didn't click this time and I'm itching to move to Laxe and start my next project, so a huge change in plan. Heading to the bus station for a little break before coming back to Santiago with a bit of my own cash to get the next charity ball rolling.

That's the plan at least. But, a work offer in Berlin, and a curiosity about Estonia could change things! Heading South initially. East is tempting.

No comments: