Sunday 7 February 2010

Today was a good day.

It didn't rain until 5PM!

Almost record takings for any day, of any month, of any year. I have choices!

Favourite is to take a night bus to Seville to deal with 'unfinished business' that has to be finished soon. But, I may change my mind. Good to know that I can make good money here when the sunshines, but should I stay, or should I go?


Santiago plus points:
Lots of tourists.
I know some very good people here.
Accommodation is affordable.
It's a very beautiful little city.
Deportivo stand a good chance of hosting Villa next season (a short bus ride to La Coruña).

Santiago minus points:
Rain.
Rain.
Rain.
Rain.
Take away the students and the tourists/pilgrims, it's a little bit to Conservative for my tastes.
Policia Local and me aren't getting along well.

The deal is you have to apply for permission at least 2 weeks in advance. No guarantee it won't be raining on the day you have permission for. that's my problem. I rely on the better nature of certain police. Certain police don't have a better nature.

50/50 stay, or get bus to Seville ATM. Mat Google the weather for a clue.

No comments: