Monday 15 February 2010

Yesterday was a very good day.

Sometimes I wonder why I wasn't doing this 10 years ago, or more.

A little bit cold mind. Managed to pay for beds for 6 yesterday. Two day fiesta - hopefully today and tomorrow will bring similar.

A huge thank you for the email of encouragement. It meant a lot. I was close to quitting yesterday. You know who you are - the thought was appreciated greatly.

Sometimes this life is very, very rewarding. Sometimes it ain't. Same as any other way of living really!

3 comments:

Alberte Couto said...

Hi!
You can see your photo in this web.
Hope you like it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/albertecouto/3192923432/
A greating!

Art in Hiding said...

I look completely fucked and very unhappy! That's a very old photo. Perhaps I was completely fucked and very unhappy?

No - I don't like it :D

ECT said...

REALLY Happy to hear that :)
HUNG IN THERE!

Good luck ;)