Monday 29 December 2008

Aaaargh!


Thank God I didn't do last night on a night train. Something I ate I think. Off shortly to see if it's safe to restore energy. Bit shattered. Very little sleep. But, I'm still planning to make a couple of sales this afternoon and get the train to Madrid for some city sketching tomorrow. Wonder if I'll get my bag nicked?

I was thinking I would have to research the Alicante to Santiago camino, but someone's written a complete step by step guide already http://www.encaminodesdealicante.org/

What's more, the guy who wrote it is hospitelrio(sp?) at the First albergue enroute :)

It's going to be much colder, much tougher and much more expensive, but I'm eager to get on with it. Possibly starting Second week of January.

---------------
Me yesterday sketching Santiago cathedral in my new Stetson engine drivers hat :)


No comments: